…OR INDICATIONS POINTING TO ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE
If any of the following warning signs are noted in your office space, residence, or about your vehicle and you have concerns about hidden cameras, audio transmitters, or tracking devices you should contact TSS from a place away from the area of concern as soon as possible for a free consultation.
DO NOT CALL from a telephone in a suspected area, a cordless phone, or a cell phone you’re concerned with.
Here are some of the most significant signs to look for:
- Others know your confidential business or professional trade secrets.
- The outcomes from secret meetings are less than secret.
- People seem to know your activities when they shouldn’t.
- You have noticed strange sounds or volume changes on your phone lines.
- You have noticed static, popping, or scratching sounds on your phone lines.
- Sounds are coming from your phone handset when it’s hung up.
- Your AM/FM radio has suddenly developed strange interference.
- You have been the victim of a burglary but nothing was taken.
- Electrical wall plates appear to have been disturbed or moved slightly.
- A dime-sized discoloration has suddenly appeared on the wall or ceiling.
- One of your vendors just gave you any type of electronic device such as a desk radio, digital clock, lamp, or desk weather station.
- A small bump or deformation has appeared on the vinyl baseboard near the floor.
- Wooden baseboards or wall guards appear to have been tampered with or pried from the wall.
- A smoke detector, wall clock, lamp, or exit sign in your office or home looks slightly crooked, has a small hole in the surface, or has a suspicious reflective surface.
- Any item has “just appeared” in your office or home and no one knows how it got there.
- Dry wall dust or debris is noticed on the floor next to the wall.
- You notice small pieces of ceiling tiles on the floor or on the surface of your desk.
- You notice cracked, chipped, or gouged ceiling tiles or ceiling tiles that are sagging or not properly set in the support frame and there is no legitimate explanation.
There are many other indications of eavesdropping that are not listed here.
If you suspect your sensitive business information, trade secrets, or personal information have been compromised, or are at risk, due to eavesdropping please use the “request information” form on our web site to message us and provide a safe phone number and/or e-mail away from your area(s) of concern and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you feel communication via encrypted e-mail is required advise us of that and we will quickly arrange for secure communication.
Remember – “If there is any doubt there is no doubt.”
Contact TSS to schedule a consultation at no charge.